Education is a lifelong process that begins before birth, continuing through childhood and into adulthood. Access to high quality early education provides a strong foundation for future learning. Through their experiences in the classroom, children build academic, social-emotional and study skills to help them succeed throughout their life. With strong and healthy beginnings, children can more easily stay on track to remain in school, graduate, pursue postsecondary training and education so that they can obtain self-supporting and fulfilling careers.
- LGBTQ Youth in Montana
- 2017 Race for Results: Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children
- Getting and Keeping Business Involved – Tips for Montana Early Childhood Leaders
- Race for Results – Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children
- Early Reading Proficiency In the United States
- The First Eight Years – Giving kids a foundation for lifetime success
- Early Warning! Why Reading by the End of Third Grade Matters